Oregon weather,was "girl" operation-

Yes! Anyone is free to give me an opinion of Oregon weather. I found a
very nice place in Seaside. I am trying to stay within 50 miles of
Portland so the hubby can get to work, and I can stay home with my dogs.
I was thinking of Coos Bay as I had a job offer there. Gina said no, the
weather is bad and it is too isolated. I really, really, really want to
be near the coast. The ocean just calls to me.

                             Ilene

--
Ilene Cook
asorosgd@ameritech.net