Re: Oregon weather,was "girl" operation-

"J. Renee Brooks" wrote:
  But if you don't like the
> sun and cold wet winds are nice to you, then you'll do well living on
> the coast.

<VBG> I happen to hate the sun. It really hurts my eyes. Nothing wrong,
but I guess just way to sensitive. Now, rain, I could do without. Please
take into consideration, that we are Michigan folks. We are coming from
winters that wind chills hit 30 to 40 below zero. It is so frigid the
air crackles. The spring here is very rainy also, as Judy can attest to.
The summers are so hot and humid they are starting to affect my health.
We can reach temps of 106 with 98% humidity. So, weather that is cooler
and constant is a big plus to us. The one consideration I have is the
earthquakes. We happen to be Tornado folks, and earthquakes scare us
more.

                             Ilene
Ilene Cook
asorosgd@ameritech.net