Re: Oregon weather,was "girl" operation-

Leigh Stoller wrote:
 > Oregon does get earthquakes. Mostly small ones, but no problem
really,
> until the "big one" when the coast falls into the water, or a giant sunami
> wipes it out. Volcanoes are another story ...

 I forgot about that!! I would think the property values would be lower
since you are all going to fall off into the ocean! <VBG>
I thought just CA was going to fall off. Here in Tornado country, as
Gina says, we get warning before the suckers come. In fact, right
outside my yard sits the siren for this part of the city. And,
regardless if it is the season or not, they are tested at 1:00 the first
Saturday of every month. The dogs just love that. I suppose it helps
them from being scared of load noises though.
 Well, just to warn you all, we plan on coming the end of August to look
for property. So, we need to decide where we will be settling. And, Gina
and I get to share some quality time. I am so looking forward to
spending time with Gina and meeting George and all the kids!

                                     Ilene

--
Ilene Cook
asorosgd@ameritech.net