Re: RAW Diet Conversion

At 09:27 AM 2/1/01 -0800, you wrote:
I thought I would share our recent experience converting our cats over to a RAW diet.

Ace,

One important thing I can tell you about cat's is to make sure they eat daily, cat's can go hyperglycemic really easy and they are not to be fasted like dogs can be.  Or at least that is what I am told.

Are you doing fresh meat or raw meaty bones (RMB's) ?  Might try liver lightly cooked mixed in for smell.  Cat's are very much into things that really stink, canned fish?  Got to be better than cat chow... <smile>

Gina