RE: RAW Diet Conversion

Gina, thanks for that info.  We had not read anything about cats and fasting - either for or against.  There is a lot of info related to dogs, but not so much specific to cats in the books or online.

So far we are only doing fresh meat mixed with yams and something else (like I said before, Silvia does the 'cooking', but it's based on a recipe in one of the books).  We are going to throw chicken necks into the mix here shortly.  Will also try sardines or other fish as you and Lori mention.
Ace,

One important thing I can tell you about cat's is to make sure they eat daily, cat's can go hyperglycemic really easy and they are not to be fasted like dogs can be.  Or at least that is what I am told.

Are you doing fresh meat or raw meaty bones (RMB's) ?  Might try liver lightly cooked mixed in for smell.  Cat's are very much into things that really stink, canned fish?  Got to be better than cat chow... <smile>

Gina