Re: RAW Diet Conversion

 My cats are two different personalities. One sleeps 23 hours a day, and
one sleeps one hour a day, and gets in trouble the other 23. This cat
actually sits with the moms when she is whelping puppies. I thought the
first time that the dam would eat her face off, but no, the dogs seem to
know and like this trouble making cat. The cat also teases them to chase
him, and seems to have quite the time of it. The dogs love the chase,
but have never hurt either of my cats. A puppy is in danger of getting
his face clawed if he doesn't back off when the cat says to, but they
soon learn that the cat means business, and let them have there own
space.

                               Ilene

--
Ilene Cook