Re: RAW Diet Conversion

Hi Steve,

We converted our cat after we'd already been feeding
raw to the dogs for almost a year.  Like you, we really
had to entice our cat to eat--we used canned sardines
as the bait.  Now, she eats just fine and her liver values
which were very poor are normal.  Same thing happened
with our older dog after we started her on a raw diet.
So, we're sold!

I'm sure your two cats will establish their territory with
the puppy!  Sounds like this is a calm bunch.  We had
to tell Bogey no when he chased the cat but overall he
did really well.  Glad to hear you're getting ready for
your new baby--hope you're getting to visit, too.

Take care, Lori and crew

Steve Asson wrote:

If anyone else happens to have cats as well as their Golden, we would love to hear about 1) Diet if feeding RAW to the cats, 2) Any specific cat-dog interaction stuff to be aware of.  We don't anticipate any difficulties, but then we had never heard of feeding raw food to pets before either...ACE