Re: [Testbed-admins] Nodes does not boot after hitting 'Create'

Hello,

Although not stated in the README file for freebsd.newnode -> "Unlike the other MFSes, there is no real need to customize this one." I followed a similar procedure to those for freebsd or frisbee and now the node does boot after creation. However, I think something goes wrong here because it boots from the same MFS as it did before:

Attempting to boot of: /tftpboot/freebsd.newnode
Emulab looking for control net among bge0 de0
Emulab control net is bge0
Node is already a real node named pc1

As expected the node now has the same IP as the temporal IP it had before the creation and not the IP that I configured when creating the node.

Any thought?

Miguel