[Testbed-admins] Nodes does not boot after hitting 'Create'

Leigh,

I have a very simple network with ops, boss and experimental nodes sitting in the same local area network with no control switch  (I am still waiting my Cisco switch to arrive :)). So as you can see, since there are no VLANs in my network all nodes are connected to the same LAN using only one interface. So, when I create the node I click on ' Ignore unconnected interfaces (not attached to a switch) ' because I just have a dumb switch with no VLAN capabilities as explained above. I was told from testbed-admins to proceed in this way, i.e. 'ignore' this interfaces, some days ago.

And yes, when watching my pc from where I make the 'Create' I do not see the experimental node booting. Nothing different happens after I hit 'Create'.

In case something is wrong here is my definitions file:

WWWHOST=boss.primessf.net
BOSSNODE=boss.primessf.net
USERNODE=ops.primessf.net
FSNODE=ops.primessf.net