Re: [Testbed-admins] Problem configuring Cisco switch

I've been playing with "/usr/testbed/libexec/switchmac" and
"/usr/testbed/bin/snmpit" and I think I have to put 10, 11, and 12
for 'card2' field for data interfaces. But card2='3' for control
interface. Why?  Any other idea?

Could you send the output of swichmac so we can look at it?  Also,
before you can use switchmac, you need to have traffic going out on
all the interfaces, which is what the newnode MFS does. How are you
arranging for the traffic?

Lbs