[Testbed-admins] Problem configuring Cisco switch

Hello,

I'm installing Emulab software in our testbed. Now, I'm installing some
nodes and testing simple topologies.

I'm trying to create a simple topology with 2 nodes and 1 Lan. If I
configured the Lan with a speed different to the real speed of the Ethernet
cards I get an error when the switch is configured:

Setting 1.21 to full...*** WARNING: snmpit:
***   SNMP SET failed - In /usr/testbed/bin/snmpit
***   SNMPIT set failed for device cisco6513 (try 10 of 10)
***   Variable was [portDuplex,1.21,2,INTEGER]
***   Returned (undefined), ErrorNum was 12
***   Error string is: inconsistentValue

We have a Cisco C6513 with GE modules. There is no error if the Lan speed is
1Gbps, i.e. Vlans are created in the switch and everything seems to be OK,
but not for other topologies/speeds.

What is configured differently in the switch? I thought speed was configured
in a 3rd delay node. What else is configured in the switch? I have tried to
configured tables (interface_types, interface_capabilities, nodes,...) in
the DB according to "Initial Switch Setup".

Best regards,
Manuel