Re: [Testbed-admins] TMCC exited with status 256! *** WARNING: Could not get bossinfo from tmcc!

Next we rebooted PC1 and was able to log in successfully with ALL
the daemons and services (including eth99). The only errors on boot
were:

cp: cannot stat '/proj/emulab-ops/exp/hwdown/tbdata/topomap.gz': No
such file or directory cp: cannot stat

Excellent! This error is expected and harmless. hwdown is not a true
experiment, so there is some stuff that is not done for it.

Looks like we're taking steps in the right direction. The
experimental interfaces still do not load on PC1. I am trying to
modprobe the driver from Redhat, but this could be a faux pas
considering the Redhat is different kernel version from PC1.

Can someone point me to the wiki page (it was missed in the last
post...)? I'm not positive that I have seen it.

This is the page on updating the GENERIC image, which you would have
gone through when installing:

https://users.emulab.net/trac/emulab/wiki/install/customize_images.html

You basically need to redo the part where you run "prepare" and then
save the image off.

Lbs