Re: [Testbed-admins] TMCC exited with status 256! *** WARNING: Could not get bossinfo from tmcc!

Leigh,
Boss was unable to resolve pc1.hwdown.emulab-ops.emulab.naresky so I
ran named_setup and then the ping succeeded to the address.

Next we rebooted PC1 and was able to log in successfully with ALL the
daemons and services (including eth99). The only errors on boot were:

cp: cannot stat '/proj/emulab-ops/exp/hwdown/tbdata/topomap.gz': No
such file or directory
cp: cannot stat '/proj/emulab-ops/exp/hwdown/tbdata/ltmap.gz': No such
file or directory

Looks like we're taking steps in the right direction. The experimental
interfaces still do not load on PC1. I am trying to modprobe the
driver from Redhat, but this could be a faux pas considering the
Redhat is different kernel version from PC1.

Can someone point me to the wiki page (it was missed in the last
post...)? I'm not positive that I have seen it.

it's looking like a kernel update might be in order to get this driver going.

Ben Burnett
  R&D Software Engineer: wired, wireless, ad hoc, mesh networking,
    network monitoring and data visualization
  ATC (Architecture Technology Corporation)   http://www.atcorp.com/
  bburnett@atcorp.com                         (952) 829-5864 x167
  --------Views expressed are mine and not those of ATC--------
  Personal: