Re: [Testbed-admins] Making custom Windows OS images

We're all buried under imminent deadlines at the moment, so it'll be a
while before we'll be able to look at this in detail. The questions in
here that I can quickly answer are: when the instructions say to run
prepare, they are referring to running it from the admin MFS; trafgen
isn't required.

Thus spake Korrie, Donna M CTR USAF AFMC AFRL/RYRD on Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 10:26:53AM -0400: