You've Been Approved* For A MasterCard

Title: Quick Inspirations
Quick Inspirations

Don't let other people run your life!
Regain your good name! Repair your credit rating!

Use the Net First credit card to re-establish your good credit!

  • NO credit checks!
  • NO credit refusals!
  • NO employment verification!

Click here to gain control of you life!
If you don't do it… Who will?

Your inspirational quote for the day:

Don't Ever Forget

Your presence is a gift to the world,
You're unique and one of a kind.
Your life can be what you want it to be -
Take it one day at a time.

Count your blessings, not your troubles,
And you'll make it through what comes along.
Within you are so many answers,
Understand, have courage, be strong.

Don't put limits on yourself,
Your dreams are waiting to be realized.
Don't leave your important decisions to chance -
Reach for your peak, your goal, and your prize.

Nothing wastes more energy than worrying -
The longer a problem is carried, the heavier it gets.
Don't take things too seriously -
Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets.

Remember that a little love goes a long way -
Remember that a lot goes forever.
Remember that friendship is a wise investment,
Life's treasures are people... together.

Have health and hope and happiness,
Take the time to wish on a star.
And don't ever forget for even a day...
How very special YOU are!

Check out our other inspirational content:

Circle Of

Better Place

Rescue Hug

You received this email because you opted to receive the Quick Inspirations Newsletter through one of our valued partners. If you believe you received this message in error or would no longer like to receive quick inspirations please follow the unsubscription instructions at the bottom of this email. If you have any questions please email qi-help@quickinspirations.com and a customer service representative will assist you

Quick Inspirations is Copyright © 2001. All rights reserved.