A friend is like those blades of grass
You can never mow,
Standing straight, tall, and proud
In a perfect little row.

A friend is like a heart that goes
Strong until the end.
Where would we be in this world
If we didn't have a friend?

Check out our other inspirational content:

Let Me Give

Life

Memory

You received this email because you opted to receive the Quick Inspirations Newsletter through one of our valued partners. If you believe you received this message in error or would no longer like to receive quick inspirations please follow the unsubscription instructions at the bottom of this email. If you have any questions please email qi-help@quickinspirations.com and a customer service representative will assist you

Quick Inspirations is Copyright © 2001. All rights reserved.