You have been approved for a credit card

Title: Quick Inspirations
Quick Inspirations

Your inspirational quote for the day:

Angels Of Wisdom

You have been sent the Angels of Wisdom!
Follow their words of wisdom and you will be blessed!
Don't be so busy adding up your troubles
that you forget to count your blessings.

The smallest deed done
is greater than the best of intentions.
Love is a language that can be heard by the deaf
and seen by the blind.

A house is made of wooden beams.
A home is made of love and dreams.
To be a good friend open your ears and heart
more often than your mouth.

People don't care how much you know
until they know how much you care.

Check out our other inspirational content:

Let Me Give

Life

Memory

You received this email because you opted to receive the Quick Inspirations Newsletter through one of our valued partners. If you believe you received this message in error or would no longer like to receive quick inspirations please follow the unsubscription instructions at the bottom of this email. If you have any questions please email qi-help@quickinspirations.com and a customer service representative will assist you

Quick Inspirations is Copyright © 2001. All rights reserved.