Re: Amounts you are feeding-kibble

> From: Gina Heitz <brier@oregonsbest.com>
> Subject: Amounts you are feeding-kibble
> Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:21:35 -0700
>
> Could I impose on some of you guys to drop a note to the list and advise
> the new puppy parents:

Torrey and Miss Maple say Hi. Home pages for each can be found at:

	http://www.cs.utah.edu/~stoller/torrey/index.html
	http://www.cs.utah.edu/~stoller/maple/index.html

> Brand of dog food you are feeding

We use Flint River Ranch adult food, combined with Steve's Real Food (a raw
food that is made in Oregon), plus veggies, raw eggs, yogurt, cottage
cheese, fish caps (costco), vitamin C, pet tabs. Torrey also gets 3
Glucosimines a day (the "Pain Free" stuff).

> Age of your dog

Torrey is approx 3 years. Missy is 17/18 months.

> Snacks

Virtuall none. Maybe a milk bone for letting us cut their nails every few
weeks, and for letting us squirt the alcohol/vinegar solution in their
ears.  A RMB on the deck every couple of weeks.

Lbs