treat website + Katie update

Hi all -
Making this short - went back to work full time this week.  Someone comes to let Katie out mid-day.  With all that napping she's full of energy in the evening. I have a new respect for working mothers!  (I know - all mothers work - I mean work in and out of the home)  Katie is adorable, smart, and has a mind of her own!  Many joys, successes, and some challenges!
She's wonderful, and has been a real source of healing during this tragic time. It's healing to be with creatures that unlike man are not capable of evil.
I found a website with LOADS of recipes for home made treats. It's http://members.home.net/mstraus/treatref.html  Haven't tried any recipes yet, but they look good.  Hope all are doing well and Katie sends her love to her sibs.
Peggy