Re: ....Questions.....

>While I use the newspaper in the crate, I am sure Judy or Gina might
>have different methods.

This reminded me to note this to you all,

I have found over the years that my dogs do not like to have bedding in
their crate.  They wad it up into a ball in the corner for the most
part.  So for crate bedding this what I suggest you do to satisfy your
guilt that the dog could not be comfortable on that hard plastic floor
though the are...  Buy a bathroom rug that you really like and use that as
a crate pad until such time as you realize that the dog who prefers to
sleep on the cold tile floor even in the winter, or the AC vent in the
summer really likes the feel of the cooler crate floor over the insulation
of a crate pad.  Now this does not mean they won't prefer your leather sofa
over the crate at times but it's a real good substitute anyway.   Old
towels work too.

Gina
9 + 3 = 12  see: 10, 11, 12...