....Questions.....

Hi all
I'm needing some assistance.  I've been doing a lot of reading on raising a puppy, and the more I read, the more I realize I don't know.....  My dogs have been well loved but not well behaved.  I'd like to do things different this time, and I keep coming up with questions.  Would love advice from others on this list...
My most pressing concern is the fact that my husband and I both work full time(no kids).  I'm looking for someone to come and feed and let the pup out mid-day.  But it's still a long day.  Concerns about house training, length of time in crate, confine to the kitchen.... When she's old enough she'll go to doggie day care twice a week.  We live on an acre and are fencing in an area up by the house.  How old should the pup be before leaving her in fence.  How would this effect house training?  I've got lots more questions, but hopefully if I just do a few at a time no one will get overwhelmed....
Thanks!
Peggy
PS - I LOVE seeing all those baby pictures - thanks