Crash!

Allrighty then... I had an e-mail all typed & ready to hit send (along with
links for woobies & such) -- -and CRASH, my 'puter just shut down!
Grrrrrrrrrrrr.......   I'm so p'd at this thing!  So, I'll have to start over
tomorrow morning likely.  So... stay tuned for "The Legend of The Woobie" --
and other exciting tidbits!  LOL!

Yanna

In a message dated 8/1/2001 8:15:04 AM US Mountain Standard Time,