Virus on list...maybe

Hi all:
I just checked in on everyones messages from the list then I ran my virus scan and it said I had a worm from an e-mail that came though the signature file (greek to me) but I thought it might be a good idea for you all to run your virus if you haven't in a while to dispose of this lovely worm before it does something to your computers.  Just a suggestion, this one was very easy to get rid of, thank God.  Leigh would be the one to know about viruses, but since the brier list was the only e-mail I opened, I assumed that it was from the list.  May be a false assumption, but just thought I would send an FYI.

On another note, if the dogs keep digging out of the yard, their is always the radio fence.  It works very well they are very smart dogs so it only takes a few days for them to be trained.  Hunter does not even wear his colar much anymore, he flat will not leave the property, unless he is on his leash.  The wire is easily installed with a yard edger or even layed on top of the dirt if it will not be disturbed by a lawn mower etc.  There are others I beleive on the list that have it also, I think they may also agree that it is a great alternative to the fence that does not really protect the dog.  I thought it was cruel at first, but for us a fence is not an option, because of the size of area we need to cover, we put the colar on our hands to see what it feels like and it feels like static electricity, more startiling than anything else.  You can get it at Walmart for 99.99 which is cheaper than anywhere else, and if you need more wire you can get it at Home Depot for 11.99 instead of the 49.99 they want for the expansion kit at Walmart.

Have a great week-end everyone!!!!

Carol