Re: Drum Roll!!!!- Reply "R" RATED!

>OK, all hockey fans have to post each other private from now on!!!

I second this one, I do Football, San Diego Chargers, no basketball, just
football.  Oh and golf wanna talk about a dumb sport! :-)))

>And,
>I think the the Portland Trail Blazers are a hockey team? Right? I
>intend to go to all their games when and if I move there.
Actually IIene, the Blazers are basketball, our hockey team is the
Winterhawks, or alt least that is what George tells me...  I do only
football and only live.  Karin knows this one...

G :-)