Re: Drum Roll!!!!- Reply "R" RATED!

Ok, Sorry Gina, just one more Hockey post!! <GRIN>  Karin, it looks like
we have a Phoenix hockey fan on the list. What are you and I going to do
about that? I think she posted that just to let us know that we have an
enemy lurking!! <VBG>  Maybe she hasn't heard about our new players!
OK, all hockey fans have to post each other private from now on!!! And,
I think the the Portland Trail Blazers are a hockey team? Right? I
intend to go to all their games when and if I move there.

                           Ilene

--
Ilene Cook
asorosgd@ameritech.net