Re: Drum Roll!!!!- Reply "R" RATED!

Ilene,

Yep -- coming from a "one horse town" (aka Oregon & the Portland Trail
Blazers), it was quite something to move to the [big] city of Phoenix!  Come
on down here, we have pro-football, baseball, hockey & basketball.  Although
it is a tad *hot* here in the summer!  <g>   Don't get me wrong, I'll ALWAYS
be a Blazers fan over the Phoenix Suns though!

Yanna

In a message dated 7/19/2001 3:56:55 PM US Mountain Standard Time,