check in

Gina:

Hi all yes, it has been a while since checking in on the list, but I have been very very busy.  I enjoy reading about the new pups, and all, but nothing exciting going on this summer for us.  Hunter is doing great, he is finally becoming socially acceptable.  He went through a really wild phase that is changing.  My plants are finally being left alone and he is turning into a tennis ball kind of guy like his mom.  His record is 3 tennis balls, one small stuffed animal in his mouth at one time.

Yes,  I am taking my prerequisites for the nursing program.  I started many years ago, now I am finishing.  I have 4 more classes that are required and I may take spanish so I can speak it well enough to converse with spanish speaking patients.  I start an accelerated Chemistry class on monday which I am nervous about.  I took it several years ago, but have lost most of it.  Anyone know how to build a Lewis structure????  I can't for the life of me remember that.  Well, I better get moving, I have a million things to do today!

Carol