Good morning from Valdez

Hello golden friends!!!

I keep reading all your notes and golden news, before bed time. Congratulations to SeaJay.
Hattie is so beautiful, I would like to take her home.  Our house is "UPSIDE DOWN"!!
Packing and assorting things, some to take along some for a garage sale. I'm worn out.
There are boxes all over the place.

Goldie and Diablo are doing great. Yesterday and today weather is good.
We have playing quite often with "Go Dog Go" toy, Goldie in the mornings grabs a tennis ball hold it in her
mouth and sits by the toy so, I know she's telling me is time to play,

I better go back to find more stuff to pack, by the way my kids on July 26 are going to the vet for they hips
and elbows x-rays. Gina do you have any more suggestions? what else they need? do you want any copies
for your records? I will inform you of the results. I'm reading your article on the GRNews May-June magazine
page-8.
Very interesting and helpful and I will go to the OFA page for more details. Thanks
Okay the kids say is time for a walk, I think Judy is willing to keep Percy for me until we are settled in MT.

Have a great day all of you.
Patti,Goldie and Diablo.