Re: Congrats and more chanting

That is such great news about SeaJay and Angel.
We'll keep chanting for the Canadian show!
We are also chanting for Gidget for a different
reason.  Bo wants a playmate in a bad way--
poor old Coco is chanting, too!

We just got back from our first trip to Whistler.
Beautiful, beautiful--but boy were we surprised
to see snow falling yesterday!  Wierd weather
everywhere, I guess.

Take care all--Lori and crew