From: Gina Heitz <brier@oregonsbest.com>
To: brierpups@fast.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Next up Canada-Busted :-)
Date: Tue, May 29, 2001, 8:20 AM

At 11:35 AM 5/29/01 -0400, you wrote:
G,

Ok, I'm confused (yeah I know, it's a blonde thing) -- but does SeaJay have 3
or 4 AKC points now.  Your message yesterday said 3 points & today said 4
points (or was that meant for Canadian points?)

In any event, major congrats!  You must be thrilled at how well your boy is
doing!  I know we are very proud!

Hugs!
Yan

OK Busted by the Blond!  <snicker>  Hey Yanna, you got me,,, before coffee does this one work? <smile>  You are right SeaJay has 3 points, the one point he picked up at Yakima and the 2 points yesterday...  I guess I was hoping for interest on his points?  Gee would that not be great!  Ha Ha Ha...

Oh note this one:  This morning we had ice on our windshields...  Go figure...  Weird!

G :-)