sketchy FAIRBANKS, ALASKA, Monday, May 28, 2001

Hi All,

This is all I have from Oregon, via phone, Perry and Linda do not have
internet capability today in Fairbanks. I am sure Linda will post full
results soon as possible.

Judge: Mrs. Jeannette McGinnis

[2 points in dogs and bitches as CH. Rush Hill's Faithful Journey moved up
today after finishing yesterday with a group 2!]

Congrats to everyone!

BOB: Ch. Rush Hill's Faithful Journey

WD BOW: Brier's Rock the Boat - 8/25/98  [SeaJay now has 3 points]

                 Sunshine's Chantelle on Tour - Foxfire's In the Red
                 B: Gina Heitz
                 O: Gina Heitz, Woodburn, OR & Debra McFail, Anchorage, Alaska
                 Agent: Sherry Sims

WB: Mariner Aces High at Chezor, TD, CGC - 2/20/99  [Angel now has 9 points
w/1 major]

        Am-Can CH Wind Dance RC Ithaca Autumn, SDHF -
        Can CH Mariner Deck the Halls by Tempo
        B: Jon & Kathy Chase
        O: Perry and Linda Shipman, Juneau, Alaska
        Agent: Rebecca Brandon

Gina :-)
mailto:gina@briergoldens.com