Re: swimming pup's

At 08:25 AM 5/28/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Cute story, too bad Kryten wasn't along for the ride, he would have loved it.
>I am curious about his swimming abilities. So very proud of our Ripley....

Sorry Janet, only so much room in the bus... <grin>  As it was we had to
take our trailer so George could sport his new lawn more on Judy's
lawn.  We also knew we were bringing Triple and Goblin home with us and
there just are limits to how many wet dogs I care to cart around...
:-)))  I guess though if you *all* would like to chip in and get George the
new Ford Excursion that he so wants,,, ha ha ha!!!

Hope you guys are having a good time in England.  It's raining here today
and we have had a few thunder boomers too. Both kids are fine with the
thunder btw.  Ripley slept in the bed with us last night sort of by
accident.  I took the three little girls in to watch some TV last night and
well George fell asleep in his chair.  No one got into their respective
beds.  Kryten was on the dog pillow next to my side of the bed when I woke
up, but I am sure it was his cold nose at 3:00 AM in my ear...

Next time Kryten get's to go Grandma PROMISES!  We may go to the ponds here
mid week too...

G :-)