Re: 4 Month Vet Visits

At 10:32 AM 5/6/01 -0700, you wrote:
Got a question.

Why is everyone in the One Litter going to the vet right now?

I ask because my vet last month said we are done until the 6 month mark, when we will do spaying and rabies vaccine.

I did take Echo in to be weighed (24.5) and get an Interceptor pill - but this was not a vet visit.  Just pop in, get weighed so they get the dosage right and go home with the pill.

Just curious...

ACE

Some vets do a 3 week schedule others do a 4 week and some even do an extra shot.   I think Janet got off schedule and this is why she ended up doing her last puppy shot just this week.   DiTTo needs one more shot, next week as I went on the 4 week scedule with her.

Great on the weight!  Give the Perfect dog a hug from us!!!