Re: 4 Month Vet Visits

Could be that it is time for a Rabies vaccination.   Usually it is given
when they are 16 weeks old. If your vet doesn't give it till six months,
then here is one breeder that thinks you have a great vet! I myself,
hold off for that vac until my pups are at least six months old.
But....it is hard to find a vet that waits that long.

                            Ilene

--
Ilene Cook
asorosgd@ameritech.net