SeaJay show news

Hi All,

Just read results on a list I am on that SeaJay went 2nd open dog
today.  Did not place Friday or Saturday. Oh well...

Here is the line up for next week:

SeaJay is in Walla Walla on Thursday and Friday, Richland Saturday and
Yakima Sunday and Monday I do not have the conformations for Walla
Wall  but did get email conformation just don't have the judging schedule
to quote from

But I do have these:

Richland KC: Saturday

Judge: Mr. Donald I. Sandberg

  [69] 24-37-6-2  majors in both if the dogs hold at 22.

which is for you regular people:

dogs: 24 bitches: 37 dog specials [finsihed Champions]: 6 bitch specials 2
for a total of 69 entires a 3 point major in dogs and 4 points in bitches

Yakima: Sunday

Judge: Mr William Russell

[66] 22-37-6-1 {Majors in both if the dogs hold at 22 only bitches if not.}

which is for you regular people:

dogs: 22 bitches: 37 dog specials: 6, bitch specials 1 for a total of 66
entries a 3 point major in dogs and a 4 point major in bitches the major in
dogs could break though as 22 is our division between 2 points and a 3
point major.

Yakima: Monday

Judge: Mr. Douglas Shipley

[39] 13-21-5-0 {2 points in dogs if 13 holds 2 points in bitches}

which is for you regular people:

13 dogs, 21 bitches 5 dog specials, 0 bitch specials

We are driving over to see SeaJay show on Monday and to bring him home!

G:-)