Re: Flea protection

Gina-

This is what Aumsville had suggested to me - for example, when you take the
dog to a park and know that there are fleas there, you just give a pill when
you leave.  They suggested doing cap star in conjunction with the Advantage
(if I have the name right).  I tried a cap star the other day after lots of
baseball games and a walk through the park and we haven't seen any signs of
fleas to this point.  By the way, what shampoo do you suggest.

Gina - one other question...what suggestions do you have when the dog wants
to "take off".  Abbey doesn't do this alot - in fact most times she'll just
sniff around when she is out front off of a leash (i.e. when the boys leave
the door open...)  but today for example the kids were out front and she took
off to the neighbors.  We are still early into the puppy classes and they
haven't addressed the "come" command.  It works with her at times, but like
today, you could tell she wanted to explore.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Happy Belated B-day too.....

The Brooks'