Re: Happy B day again!

Hi Grandma Gina....Thanks for the April 2 birthday wishes.  I went to the
groomer in the  morning and then I got to go to a park to pose for 1 year old
pictures!  I will pick out the best ones.  Finally, Miss Carolyn is paying
more attention to me now that the play has opened and she has stopped sewing
costumes morning, noon and night.  Life is good.  It's always hard to decide
which are my most photogenic shots, but I'll try.  Love from RR  (the
RailRoad Queen)
P.S.  Got carried away and sent you FOUR pictures.  Isn't she beautiful?  I
included a 3 month old puppy jack, and a 1 year old puppy jack for fun and
comparison.  Obviously, it is the same jack.  Had to re-stuff with fiberfill
before the latest picture.  Hope all is well with you, Gina, and all the rest
of the Brierpups Family.

018.ZIP