Re: Happy B day again!

LOL, I'll 'try' to think of something appropriate for the list and for his
birthday. Right now I'm torn between constant delight and joy just to be with
him and to watch him grow and change, and irritation and aggravation at the
antics he gets up to which truth be told are NOTHING in comparison with what my
girls got into at the same age!

Debs