Re: More Good news about Rocket-TRiX too!

At 01:09 PM 4/7/01 -0700, you wrote:
Ok, we already know that Rocket has "excellent" hips. Great job Gina!
Today Rocket got his 'eye' CERF and his OFA 'heart' clearance! So, looks
like Rocket has can offically start his show carreer with all
clearances. I will check Rockets elbows when he is two and goes for his
final OFA hip reading. But, so far, so good!

                                      Ilene

IIene,

Great news!  Here is the news from our end:

OFA final hips and elbows, on Timberline Twisted Brier "Twister" pending OFA report everything looks great!

Twister: http://www.k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=44104

Timberline Once A Pond A Time 16 month prelims, again everything looks great!

Seiko: http://www.k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=44107

Brier's Run' Moonshine, 12 month prelims and yes again looking good so far:

TRiX: http://www.k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=44096

TRiX only lacks her heart clearance and I will get that done soonly...   I plan to hold off on showing TRiX for about another year as she needs to fill out and mature,,, plus SeaJay is on top right now of that pole...

Hey anyone out there wanna back a nice dog with $$$?  <grin>

Gina :-)