Sasha is a Golden Hero!!!

Hi All, I have been very busy, but got this site from a friend, below is some correspondance that I have had with the owner of the site, I shared an experience with them and it seems that our Sasha is going to be on their Hero page.  Well deserved for our girl, without her, we may not have our son with us today.  I hope you all can go visit this site, it really is a good one.

From: Rochelle Lesser, School Psychologist
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 11:28 AM
To: Carol Jackson
Subject: Re: An Ewoof for Darcy

Carol Jackson wrote:
Rochelle: Thanks for your interest, I scanned a picture I already have of Sasha and Austin, I will take their picture on the slide and send it when I get it back( which may be a while ) Here are some specifics on the day, it was the summer of 1998, I think it was early August but not positive, our son's name is Austin Jackson, our friends son is Zachary Oguri and we live in Sandy, OR  The picture is really grainy I hope it is not to bad.  Let me know if I need to send it snail mail.  It would be nice to get a digital camera, but one of those things that have to go at the bottom of a very long list of wants!!!!<smile> I belong to a list of golden retriever owners that have all bought their dogs through a specific breeder here in Oregon.  We share about our dogs and their experiences.  ( We also have a 1 year old golden from this breeder)  I would love to share your site with them, is it ok if I send the link to the list? We are true golden lovers and is the only type of dog my husband has had all of his life.  Our 17 year old golden died 2 years ago and miss him, it is only after his death that I found this huge network for others that like me think these dogs are beyond special.  Thanks for your devotion to the breed!!!!Carol Jackson