Re: new look- Ember GH

This is too funny. Most of the Moon litter remember me posting for
weights back when our pups were about five months old. I was so very
scared that Rocket wasn't going to get big enough. Thought that I had
"ruined" him on the natural kibble that I was feeding. Gina, just
laughed at me then, but now that she has my "quick" growing lines, she
understands. Funny how we traded lines across the country, and
immediately saw the differences in them. Wonder what we will get when we
breed them together?? What do you think Gina?? Which genetic background
will come through? Slow growing or quick?  I wonder which one is
predominate?

                   Ilene

--
Ilene Cook