Re: new look- Ember GH

At 11:01 AM 3/23/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Great photos Gina, Ember looks so big! I cannot believe Daisy will be that
>in just a few months.

Well I can't pass up a chance to rag on poor old IIene... I sincerely love
IIene so this is just in fun...  Ember scared us, she grew so fast the
first month she was here.  I was so confused, as raw fed dogs grow
slower,,, not Ember!  She was a good 3 inches taller than Judy's babies who
are only 4 days older Omega and Fossil (a time litter, get it fine
watches).  She has slowed down now and has really started to come into her
self, much younger I might add than my lines do.  When the One litter is 5
months old they are going to be all legs, skinny lanky.  Not Ember, she has
a nice rib spring  and a lot of bone.  She is still way puppy looking and
won't be tearing up the show ring anytime soon but she has nice balance and
can really move.  Yes IIene we take her to class every week! :-)))

Patty noted that Daisy walks herself with the leash.  Ha Ha Ha again on
IIene, you should see Ditto take Ember for a walk...  I wish I could do
video but poor Ember,,, get's drug across the yard daily...

Well I am glad everyone is doing well, we have some Birthdays coming
up:  March 31, April 2 & 8, {8th right Deb?]  and May 7, there are more but
these are the most current spring B/D's  So everyone start thinking of a
short ditty to share about your pup's first year (s)....  I  Think it would
be great to hear from everyone on the specific B/D's...

Gina :-)))