Re: SeaJay- up and coming shows-GH

>Been chanting so hard I've run out of breath to talk with!

Ha Ha Ha!  Glad to hear you were chanting, we didn't have any shows so it's
good to know that the chants went to IIene and Tonya by default! <grin>

>Seriously though, I'm more than pleased to find that he's finished and out of
>the way for SeaJay to move on into place. Good! When are his next round of
>shows
>with Bob?
>
>Deb

SeaJay's up and coming shows: Via Bob:

The April Circuit consists of Moses Lake (2), Lewiston, ID (4), and
Walla Walla, Richland, Yakima (5).....you might say , yes....I'm planning on
Yakima.

I had written Bob asked him if he was going to Yakima?  As some one told me
the judges would be good for "Baby J" <one of his nick names...  Don't ask
me dates just yet as I have never kept track of this cluster.  All I know
is this: George will be in Hawaii, Help!!!!!

I have to drive to some place called Biggs OR. on April 13 and meet up with
Bob and give him SeaJay [6 hour round trip].  Then on some monday later in
the month I have to be in Yakima WA. to collect SeaJay...  Don't ask me how
to get to Yakima,,, I only know that the most direct route is not to go to
Centralia WA first and cut over Hwy 12.  This is the long way around and
btw, Hwy 12 is a speed trap.  I think Judy should take it from
here....  JUDY!!!!!!

If we don't hear from Judy soon it's because she is changing over her
computers... Ok ok here is my version: [Judy can add highlights later]

A few years ago, oh 4 I think, Judy and I needed to go to Kenniwick WA for
a judges seminar to keep our hunt test licences up to date [they have both
since lapsed after this adventure].  So we took off from Portland headed N
on I-5.  In Centralia WA Judy asks me to drive, I say ok, but would you get
out the map of where we are going so I don't have to wake you.  We were
near Hwy 12.  When I looked at the map I noticed we were to head east on
84.  Now even I know that Hwy 84 is out of Portland, not 3 hours
north...  So Judy get's on her cell phone calls the hotel tells them where
we are and asks for the best route to Kenniwick.  Soooo ok, I turn off at
Hwy 12 head east, don't get 5 miles and I get that sinking feeling that
comes with red and blue flashing lights from behind.  Think it was 70 in a
40, I know it was an additional $140.00 to add to my trip expense...  Now
mind you I am driving Judy's car so the accelerator was well broke in and I
was just following the lead of the car.  Ok so Hwy 12 is a pass goes over
White Mountain which has a lake near the summit, this was winter and the
lake appeared to be frozen but how would we know it was now like
midnight.  Bladders were getting full and there are no 7-11's or Mini
Marts...  So we opted for a snow covered rock.  Ok everyone, go fast it's
butt cold out here.  We had Carrie, Judy's daughter and one of her
friends.  All loaded back up headed up the road and Carrie is calling from
the back seat, mom, Mom, MOM stop, Stop STOP we left so and so back
there...  Yes indeed we did leave her friend....  We did go back.  The rest
of the weekend all 22 hours of it were great until it was time to head for
home.  Now we did not take the same route home but let's just say it too
was the scenic route...

Gina :-)