Re: SeaJay....

I must have got the chants instead of SeaJay this weekend. I wondered
why Scully finished!!! Thanks Deb!!!!!! For all to know, Scully finished
her UKC championship this weekend, just in time! She was bred two weeks
ago. You can direct them more towards Washington now, as that's where
Seajay goes next.

                                Ilene

--
Ilene Cook