Re: new look

Great photos Gina, Ember looks so big! I cannot believe Daisy will be that
in just a few months. She already has grown so much.
She is the sweetest dog, I know I am repeating myself but I can't help it,
we just love that pup.

She is doing great on her leash, thinks it is a chew toy that I have
attached to her. Loves to surf the couch for toys and was trying to counter
surf last night but of course doesnt quite make it. yet.

We are certainly taking advantage of this great weather, while it lasts. She
loves to go in the backyard and play.

Spring fever has begun.

Take care
Patty