X-files and chatter

The world is safe Ilene, lol. I barely began that series and although I enjoyed
the movie I never really clicked with the X-files.. the early first year ones,
yes, but nothing after. Now, ask me about Andromeda and that's a whole nuther
story, lol. Or better yet... anything to do with Red Dwarf, or or... Babalyon 5!

Being silly today,
Debs

>From: Ilene Cook <asorosgd@ameritech.net>
>To: brierpups@fast.cs.utah.edu
>Subject: Re: SeaJay....
>Date: Tue, Mar 27, 2001, 8:15 AM
>

> Deb & Boyd McFail wrote:
>>
>> Hey, glad I could help! Couldn't eat with these new teeth, lol, so I figured
I'd