Re: let's all post

Hi,
Jan and Charles Radley here, we live in Tigard, OR and are the happy parents
of Kryten, from Timberline Retrievers (Judy Spink) and then the recent
addition, Ripley, from the One litter from Gidget, from Brier Goldens- Gina
and George of course!
to add, Gina wanted a post of the daycare we take Kryten to, it is in Tigard,
near old town on Tigard street. It is called  "4 Paws" and is run by  Amy and
Taner.
Ph.  is (503) 789-4418.  They also have a website, but I don't have it at the
moment.
it is I think 4pawsdaycare.com but not sure....