From: "Bill & Patti Oftedal" <boftedal@alaska.net>
To: <brierpups@fast.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: let's all post
Date: Tue, Mar 13, 2001, 10:39 PM

Hi Troy and Christy I'm Patti, I hope you guys will come to Valdez to meet my puppies, Goldie (Scarlett's daughter) and Diablo (Sprite and Triple puppy). Lets go fishing ! Renny and Forrest will be coming too. Ok, Deb & Boyd, The Bailey's from Wasilla, The Lucas from Fairbanks lets all meet in Valdez for a golden reunion and a fishing trip!

Love, Patti.