Re: Day care- correction GH

Well, price of doggie daycare is relative. It is cheap compared to child
daycare. For instance, we take Kryten 2 days a week for 16 dollars a day.  It
is so worth it, I can't stress that enough.(It lowers My stress!).  It was
remommended to us not more than 2 or three days a week, because they get very
tired. We are told Kryten doesn't even stop to rest like the other dogs so he
plays constantly all day. He is so cute. He is totally fried on Tues and
Thurs evenings.