RE: Too Quiet!!!

Echo (One Litter) is doing good. Gina said she was the mellowest of the pack
when we picked her and she seems to be living up to that.  Very mellow most
of the time. Potty trained to the extent that she has not had an accident in
the house in many days now. A lot of the time we take her out cause we know
it's time rather than her telling us it's time, but she is now going to the
door when she needs to go out - and that is very cool!

Starting to settle in to the BARF diet somewhat.  Thanks to Gina for her
help with that. It's really not as hard as we thought it would be, but there
is a certain level of understanding required.  The food prep itself is much
easier than we thought it was going to be.

As a side note on BARF: If you remember we switched our cats to BARF a
couple weeks before bringing Echo home.  These are indoor only cats so they
use a litter box. Used to be the worst thing about the cats was the smell of
the litter box, but now I swear I forget all about the litter box. In a
literal sense: their sh*t don't stink!

Echo will sit on command most of the time, including before we give her her
food. She lets us take her food or bone away without growling or trying to
get it back from us. Sometimes she wants it so bad though that she is
sitting there shaking - but waits for it nonetheless.

All in all I'd say it's been easier than expected for the first couple
weeks.  Hope everyone else is having as good a time as we are.

ACE

The Asson Family
Steve, Silvia, Danielle, Kaitlin & Echo
Beaverton, Oregon